Plantation Shutters, Newcastle
Plantation shutters are in. They grace the pages of vogue living, the TV screens of The Block and many of the plush designers homes of Merewether and the like. Plantation shutters are remarkably affordable and stylish.
Shutters are a beautiful addition to any room and really give it a fresh up-market lift. For stylish, designer shutters in the Maitland, Hunter and Newcastle region you have come to the right place.
Custom Plantation Shutters
- Perfect for controlling the amount of light and privacy you want in the room
- Great at insulating your home from the heat and cold.
- Large range of designs and materials to enhance the appeal of your home
- Custom made to your requirements
- Built to repel our tough weather conditions – they are safe from warping, cracking or fading over time
- Fast, friendly installation.
Our plantation shutters come in 3 main materials:
- PVC - Our most popular shutters - light, durable and easy to clean they come in 4 shades of white. These are also best suited for wet areas. Made from thermo-ploy they come with a 20 year warranty.
- Aluminium - for a modern industrial or commercial look these are ideal. They can be powder coated to any colour you wish. Not well suited to rooms that can get hot.
- Wood - for a natural, elegant look nothing beat timber. These add a real touch of class to any room and can be stained to match your décor.
Being the lightest of the materials they can also come in larger blade sizes giving you a larger visual gap and bigger views. They have the best insulation properties.
Our plantation shutters can also come in a variety of styles – hinged ; fixed; sliding and bi-fold – so they can suit any room type and window you want.
Contact Maxview Blinds today to speak with a design consultant about installing affordable plantation shutters in your home.
Why call Maxview Blinds?
Maxview Blinds & Shutters have been operating in the Newcastle NSW area for nearly ten years, but our experience in window furnishings goes back over 26 years – so we know what we’re doing, and we take pride in our high standards.
We come to your home for an initial free measure and quote. We also want to make sure that you are ordering the correct window furnishing and material for your requirements – whether that’s minimising the Australian heat and light, or simply ease of use and maintenance.
All our plantation shutters are custom made to fit your windows exactly, and our expert fitters get excellent feedback and reviews. They are high quality craftsmen who get your new plantation shutters looking stunning and working like a dream. They tidy up after themselves and will remove your old shutters or blinds – leaving your home looking amazing.
Whether you are renovating or simply updating one or two windows - for a free measure and quote on your beautiful new plantation shutters contact Maxview Blinds & Shutters today on 02 4966 2720. Maxview work in the Newcastle, Maitland, Cessnock, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens and Hunter Valley areas.
"Scott was a very big contributing factor. He knew exactly what he was talking about and what was going to be the best for our home. He explained all of the different products which allowed Pauline to have a very good understanding of what she was getting. The whole selection process was great. And we are very happy with our new blinds."
Max & Pauline Seckold
Your new Plantation Shutters
Shutters are so versatile. Simply tilt the shutter blades to control light levels, and to shut out the heat in the summer and allow the sun to shine through in winter.
- I want colourful plantation shutters
Then you would like our aluminium shutters range, which can be powder coated in any colour you choose! These work well for a modern look in any room, or make a fun and bright shutter for any child’s bedroom or rumpus room. They are easy to clean and very durable.
- I want plantation shutters for our kitchen or bathroom
Our most popular shutters are made of PVC and are best for wet areas. They’re great for easy cleaning and maintenance, and come in several shades of white for that bright and fresh look.
- I want beautiful wooden shutters
Maxview Blinds has a wide range of elegant and stylish timber plantation shutters to make your home look stunning. Wooden shutters can be painted or stained, and have excellent insulation properties.
- I want outdoor plantation shutters
We supply and install exterior plantation shutters too – creating a stunning, versatile outdoor living space which also offers some protection from sun, wind and rain.
If you have any questions about our plantation shutters or other shutters or blinds in the Newcastle area, call Maxview Blinds on 02 4966 2720 – or complete the enquiry form on this page and we’ll be in contact with you by the next working day.