Custom Shutters, Newcastle
Shutters are a beautiful addition to any room and really give it a fresh up-market lift. For stylish, designer shutters in the Maitland, Hunter and Newcastle region you have come to the right place.
Whether it’s plantation shutters, or external roller shutters, we design and create the ideal shutters for your room and living spaces.
- Perfect for controlling the amount of light and privacy you want in the room
- Great at insulating your home from the heat and cold – saving you money on your energy bills
- Large range of designs and materials to enhance the appeal of your home
- Custom made to your requirements
- Built to withstand Australia's tough weather conditions - safe from cracking, warping, shrinking and discolouring over time
- Fast, friendly installation.
Over the years, shutters have evolved from exterior door accessories to internal aesthetic pieces that not only protect the interior of the home from harsh weather conditions but also contribute to its décor. Custom shutters offer a reliable alternative to traditional curtains and drapes. Our Plantation shutters can be custom installed in a home to fit windows and doors offering privacy while also blending perfectly with the rest of the home's interior.
All of our plantation shutters are manufactured from quality wood and can be modified based on colour, shape, and size to perfectly fit the style of your home. They are, indeed, among the most reliable window treatment options if you wish to obstruct the flow of sunlight into your home and keep your rooms private.
External Roller Shutters
Roller shutters have become very popular with many of our clients in the Newcastle area. They provide reliable protection against external factors and can be customized to match windows as well as the rest of the homes décor.
By installing custom roller shutters in your home, you’re guaranteed protection from intrusion and unbearable sunlight while also increasing the appeal of your home’s interior and exterior.
Call us today to set up an appointment with one of our design consultants.